Digital Project Manager
Elegant Digital are a collaborative digital agency based in the centre of Manchester, acting as digital consultants and web technology specialists for both creative agencies and select direct clients.
We operate throughout the digital process, from meeting clients alongside our agency partners and guiding them to the right solution, to the management and production of enterprise scale web properties - and everything in between.
We are now looking for an experienced Digital Project Manager to come and join our team – bringing with them solid experience in delivering website builds, apps and online experiences.
We are keen to stress that this won’t be a typical agency PM role - responsibility is shared within the team (not sink or swim) and all team members are able, and expected, to contribute to the quality, scope and creativity of the projects we deliver.
- Oversee completion of projects on time and within budget
- Create project plans, schedule and effectively brief team members
- Communicate directly with clients for project lifecycle, managing changes to scope
- Track spend and progress and provide regular reports to senior team
- Lend bandwidth to the senior team for large scale project work
- Help develop the company in this exciting time
In this wide ranging role you can expect to work with specialist consultants, designers, copywriters and developers to deliver websites for international clients.
Day to day you will be running projects both internal and external, assisting the Managing Director (an experienced project manager) on larger ongoing workstreams, generate documentation and reports, and planning alongside the team to ensure we have sufficient available resource
You will be:
- proactive, level headed and hard working
- engaging and able to put your own stamp on work
- driven to see jobs large and small complete to a high standard - not 90% done!
- keen to be on top of where your projects and work are at all times
- ambitious for more knowledge and industry experience
You must possess:
- Excellent standard of English both written/spoken
- Excellent standard of computer literacy (Microsoft Office/Google Apps, especially Excel/Sheets)
- Ability to adapt, embrace and recommend cutting edge tools and ways of working
- A keen eye for detail and quality
- General marketing knowledge and the ability to identify key criteria for both clients and end users
- Practical experience delivering web design and development projects
Bonus points for:
- A head for figures
- Experience with agile project execution
- Technical knowledge regarding general web development
- Digital marketing knowledge (all aspects of SEM)
This role would suit a driven, competent individual who is finding progression a bit frustrating in their current role, or tired of traditional agency divisions stifling ambitions.
At Elegant everything you do as an employee will have an impact - making for an exciting environment and a great opportunity to learn. You’ll be making use of the latest cutting edge agency systems, from project and time management to cloud based CRMs directly integrated with your email.
We're based in a very cool shared space in the centre of Manchester, with high speed internet, regular events, pool tables and beer fridges.
- 20 days holiday plus all public holidayss
- Paid sick leave
- Company pension scheme
- Staff events
You will also enjoy fantastic opportunities for advancement as the company grows.
Elegant’s current client base offers a level of stability and job security uncommon in such a young organisation.
Some benefits contingent on successful completion of probation period.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £27,000.00 to £30,000.00/year
Piqued your interest? Send your CV and covering note to email firstname.lastname@example.org
Communications from recruitment agencies will be ignored and do not under any circumstances constitute engagement of services.